General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Truck & Transportation History

Home Search Tags

Freightliner FLC stack cab mounts/brackets

Posted By Bullistik8v92 Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:16 PM
Add to Favorites0
Bullistik8v92
 Posted Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:16 PM
ATHS Member

ATHS Member - (7,064 reputation)ATHS Member - (7,064 reputation)ATHS Member - (7,064 reputation)ATHS Member - (7,064 reputation)ATHS Member - (7,064 reputation)ATHS Member - (7,064 reputation)ATHS Member - (7,064 reputation)ATHS Member - (7,064 reputation)ATHS Member - (7,064 reputation)

Group: Forum User
Last Active: Friday, September 21, 2018 8:38 PM
I recently acquired a pretty new (well new for me) truck and like everything I own it needs some attention. It's a single stack and the muffler was rotted off the elbow, the elbow is rotted, etc. Since it's all apart I was considering adding a second stack. I called the local Freightliner dealer, and then I drove the truck there and with truck serial number and part number off the right side bracket they can't help me. In fact the 2 different guys who "helped" me insisted there is no such thing as a FLC.

The upper and lower brackets are the same part number. I need the left side. The right side part number appears to be A04-13194-001.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.