General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Truck & Transportation History

Home Search Tags

LOOKING FOR TRUCKS OWNED BY OLD Kansas City BASED EFD PACKAGE EXPRESS AND EXHIBITORS FIML DELIVERY...

Posted By DRJGREEN Wednesday, September 04, 2019 5:53 AM
Add to Favorites0

LOOKING FOR TRUCKS OWNED BY OLD Kansas City BASED EFD PACKAGE EXPRESS...

DRJGREEN
 Posted Wednesday, February 12, 2020 9:40 AM

. - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation)

Group: Forum User
Last Active: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 4:35 AM
Thanks for the info. Any chance we can talk on the phone? Sounds like you have some stories.
mo mule
 Posted Monday, December 16, 2019 9:06 PM

. - (81 reputation). - (81 reputation). - (81 reputation). - (81 reputation). - (81 reputation). - (81 reputation). - (81 reputation). - (81 reputation). - (81 reputation)

Last Active: Monday, December 16, 2019 9:20 PM
they were not a coast to coast truck line they were mainly in the central united states they expanded as far east as chicago for a short time but closed that terminal even though it proved to be their most profitable because they refused to give their chicago employees teamsters insurance. they served mostly mo. ks tex okla colo ia neb. they were very successful until earl the third began running the co. they were debt free and owned their equipment out right.and it was film not fiml. they delivered film to most of the movie houses and drive inns back then.they also ran the company next door called i think it was tee pac they inspected the film and altered it depending what theatre it was going back out to .i worked for them for about 5 years.it was owned by the jammisons and the sheers spelling may not be correct. they had a lot of clout and some political pull they had exclusive rights in kansas with the surrounding states. ups their main compettitor was not allowed to haul freight to or from the states that surrounded ks. ther are still a few of their truck around i just saw a couple recently but i will have to pick my mind to remember where they were. most of their equipment will probably need extensive work as they never maintained it when they were open.The things i saw go on within that company.
DRJGREEN
 Posted Wednesday, September 04, 2019 5:53 AM

. - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation). - (161 reputation)

Last Active: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 4:35 AM
I AM LOOKING FOR ANY EXISTING FREIGHT TRUCKS THAT THE COMPANY ABOVE OWNED. THE COMPANY WAS OPERATING BETWEEN 1922-2006 AND SERVICED COAST TO COAST. MY FAMILY OWNED THESE TRUCKING LINES AND I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE AND RESTORE. OUR COLORS WERE DARK GREEN, RED AND GOLD STARS.