General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Truck & Transportation History

Home Search Tags

Member Sign In

Posted By Anonymous Friday, April 10, 2009 10:15 AM
Add to Favorites0
Anonymous
 Posted Friday, April 10, 2009 10:15 AM

I seem to be having a sign in problem. I sign in using my ATHS Member number and password. then whenever I access the Forum sites via the Discussion Site, it tells mt I am a guest and to sign in. I try to sign in and it tells me that I am not entering the correct ID or Password. I try to re-register and it tells me that I am allready registered.

WHAT GIVES? 

Eddy Lucast Marked As Answer
 Posted Saturday, April 11, 2009 5:07 AM

. - (352,502 reputation). - (352,502 reputation). - (352,502 reputation). - (352,502 reputation). - (352,502 reputation). - (352,502 reputation). - (352,502 reputation). - (352,502 reputation). - (352,502 reputation)

Group: Forum User
Last Active: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:19 AM
Anonymous (4/10/2009)
I seem to be having a sign in problem. I sign in using my ATHS Member number and password. then whenever I access the Forum sites via the Discussion Site, it tells mt I am a guest and to sign in. I try to sign in and it tells me that I am not entering the correct ID or Password. I try to re-register and it tells me that I am allready registered.

WHAT GIVES? 

Your ATHS Member number will not work here. Not everyone registered on the forums is an ATHS member. When it says you  are not entering the correct user name or password one of several things could be wrong.

1. You mis-typed your user name.

2. You mis-typed your password.

If you try to register and you get a message, that the name is already registered. Either you or someone else has already registered the user name you entered.

If you've forgotten your username or password, email Eddy.Lucast@remotedata.com and I'll do what I can to get you logged in.

Eddy Lucast

http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com

man with wooden truck should be wary of "truck whisperer" with torch