General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Where can I buy parts for a Tilt Cab Ford Truck?
Print Topic | Close Window

By OklaAirCans - Monday, October 10, 2011 7:38 AM
I am looking for interior and cab parts for a C-Series Ford Tilt Cab from the 1960's. Items such as cab lights, floor mat, and guages. I would like to find original looking parts even if they are re-productions.
By kblackav8or - Monday, October 10, 2011 8:27 AM
Much of what you are looking for may still be available NOS.  Someone else recently posted something about restoring one as well.  I have a personal friend who restored one.  They shared parts with many other Ford products.  I don't know if any of these list specific things to the C series but I bet if you search models around the same age you may find what you are after.     Site has a list of other sources

I have attached an article I scanned of my friends C series.  I helped find and restore that truck.  It and the car have since been sold and I am not sure if Les has maintained his ATHS membership or not.  It was shown at a SOCAL ATHS show a few years back. 
By kblackav8or - Monday, October 10, 2011 8:42 AM