General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

peterbilt 352 with livestock trailer reqested by goldnugget#61

http://forum.aths.org/Topic150829.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By scott fidler - Sunday, January 22, 2012 1:41 PM

http://forums.aths.org/InstantForum2010/Uploads/Images/5dca98c9-0083-4612-811c-2fbb.jpgi did this pete 352 and added the trailer , the trailer took 10 hour's to layout and finish, there's alot of hole's in them thing's!

By Bill White - Sunday, January 22, 2012 2:06 PM
Scott, looks good
By scott fidler - Sunday, January 22, 2012 2:26 PM
thank you, i'm building a website for this stuff, it's up and running but still need's more work i will be adding more trucks as they are completed, and a links page, and a page where kids can print line drawings to color too it's at ( www.scottstruckart.com ):) dont forget to sign my guestbook, thanx
By dashby - Sunday, January 22, 2012 2:34 PM
Good job--I can almost smell the cows.

Dean
By Don Hancock - Sunday, January 22, 2012 2:36 PM
I can Imagine there's a KTA 600 under that H model cab.
By RICKY352PETES - Sunday, January 22, 2012 2:53 PM
Scott that is a awsome 352 pic.  And that is a great idea for the kid's.   And EEEEEZZZ don don't get excied it mite have 12v71 in it.!!!!!
By dirtywhiteboy - Sunday, January 22, 2012 2:59 PM
great pic of 352,..ive drew a many,..none ever this clean tho!!
By scott fidler - Sunday, January 22, 2012 3:24 PM
thanx, i do this for fun ,i love trucks , spent many day's in trucks working for north american, i want to get as many done by spring as i can cause that's when i dont draw as much, i'll be getting back rehearsing  with the band playing bass, drum's and vocal's soon  for summer partie's and stuff.. i thought doing line drawing's for kids to color would be fun, many will be the same trucks in my gallery , i'll just shoot them before i color them, i'll throw some monstertruck's and pickup truck's in there too, thanx again, scott
By Aaron - Sunday, January 22, 2012 3:41 PM
Good job--I can almost smell the cows.

I have and I'd rather not, I don't care how many Christmas trees you hang in the cab you just can't kill it.
By Kid - Sunday, January 22, 2012 4:18 PM
Scott, looks great, just fergot the cow pooh on the outside...lol
By lewis - Monday, January 23, 2012 3:34 AM
RICKY352PETES (1/22/2012)
Scott that is a awsome 352 pic.  And that is a great idea for the kid's.   And EEEEEZZZ don don't get excied it mite have 12v71 in it.!!!!!

There would be twin breathers between the stacks if there was a v-12 in it but I bet it's a twin-stick.:)
By goldnugget#61 - Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:25 AM
Scott, you are very talented.   It looks very lifelike.....suddenly I feel like taking my 352 for a spin.  

Sorry for delay in posting....I took a fun run to Abbottsford, WI   with  a 359 long nose and a dropdeck for needed farm equipment.  Just got back.

I have a 13 yr old who's a budding pencil drawer.  I'd send him to you as an apprentice, but his mother would miss him!

Nice work,  Thank you.
By scott fidler - Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:55 PM
thank you,  i used to go on the road in one of these in the 80's with north american, i may put a tutorial section eventually on my website  to show how to do these, it's complicated but i'm trying to figure out an" easy way"  to show people with a video how to use the freehand method's i developed  , i will be doing a coloring page for kid's to color line drawing's, coming soon !. have to get some done,....... consolidated freightway's  cabover with trailer coming soon,, thanx again scott