General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

What Am I for Wednesday 11/14/12

http://forum.aths.org/Topic169945.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Lance C - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:35 AM
nice truck with a waved stripe anyone wanna take a guess?

By Wolfcreek_Steve - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:17 AM
What, do you get brownie points for taking this old thread over? It was Moved to a different forum for a good reason!
By Lance C - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:43 PM
no, just get to have fun here, for me
By Dennis Wells AKA Smiley - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:34 PM
Lance C (11/14/2012)
no, just get to have fun here, for me

Sorry Steve, But i believe they are just trying to have fun here.
By Wolfcreek_Steve - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:40 PM
What ever, I just think it is quite disrespectful of some people that put in a lot of hard work and got trashed by one short sighted executive director!
By Dennis Wells AKA Smiley - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:57 PM
Wolfcreek_Steve (11/14/2012)
What ever, I just think it is quite disrespectful of some people that put in a lot of hard work and got trashed by one short sighted executive director!

I have no argument with that Steve. But.
By Dieseldoug - Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:39 AM
Lance,

I have no problem with you having fun...but before you do, kindly request that headquarters remove Jeffs' information on the header and install yourself as the moderator. Also announce the criteria you will be using for your posts.

Other wise you might need asbestos BVDs, as you might have already found out.
By fageol100 - Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:44 PM
While I don't understand the politics of the situation, I am aware there was a big bust up within the ATHS, but I don't think Lance means to be disrespectful to Jeff or anyone else. I agree with Dieseldoug that Jeff's name and information needs to be removed from the page header and if Lance aims to continue with this, then perhaps he will have to come up with another name for it, as What Am I? is so closely identified with Jeff, who recently passed 2000 WAIs. Perhaps Lance needs to come up with a different format too. I know a lot of you will think this is none of my business, but it's just my opinion. By the way Dieseldoug what are asbestos BVDs?-Hamish Petrie
By Dieseldoug - Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:49 PM
Hamish,

They are sort of flame proof skivvys. They help prevent getting ones a** burnt...by irate posters LOL.
By Lance C - Thursday, November 15, 2012 3:10 PM
fageol100 (11/15/2012)
While I don't understand the politics of the situation, I am aware there was a big bust up within the ATHS, but I don't think Lance means to be disrespectful to Jeff or anyone else. I agree with Dieseldoug that Jeff's name and information needs to be removed from the page header and if Lance aims to continue with this, then perhaps he will have to come up with another name for it, as What Am I? is so closely identified with Jeff, who recently passed 2000 WAIs. Perhaps Lance needs to come up with a different format too. I know a lot of you will think this is none of my business, but it's just my opinion. By the way Dieseldoug what are asbestos BVDs?-Hamish Petrie

been thinking about Hollywood trucks, as I am a strong member in that subject