General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

does anyone have the VIN model codes for less popular ford trucks like the W/H/N/CL series ?

http://forum.aths.org/Topic189148.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By 1960fordc800 - Wednesday, May 13, 2020 5:30 AM
hi y'all. just what the title says.

what i mean by "less popular" is besides the f series.
By Geoff Weeks - Friday, May 15, 2020 3:03 PM
Yeah I have some but you are going to have to wait for a few days until I get home.
By Geoff Weeks - Sunday, May 17, 2020 5:58 AM
I'm home now, so if you list a number or take a picture of the ID plate I can break it down, if it falls into the area that my manual covers.
By 1960fordc800 - Sunday, May 17, 2020 9:21 AM
Geoff Weeks (5/17/2020)
I'm home now, so if you list a number or take a picture of the ID plate I can break it down, if it falls into the area that my manual covers.

Thanks for replying.

I don't have an id number plate to decode, i just want a list of the model codes for fords like the w/h/n/L/cL, please.
By Geoff Weeks - Sunday, May 17, 2020 9:30 AM
It is over 10 pages in the front of any Ford heavy truck manual, far too much to scan and post and not sure it would scan anyway due to the binding of the manual. Buy a manual off the internet for all the info.
By 1960fordc800 - Sunday, May 17, 2020 5:41 PM
Geoff Weeks (5/17/2020)
It is over 10 pages in the front of any Ford heavy truck manual, far too much to scan and post and not sure it would scan anyway due to the binding of the manual. Buy a manual off the internet for all the info.

please send those to trashyrvpark1970@protonmail.com
By Jeff Wright - Thursday, May 21, 2020 12:39 PM
If you go to Faxon Auto Literature they sell shop manuals for all kinds of trucks. They have all kinds of makes and models as well. This is where I have found all the shop manuals for all my big Ford trucks, ie N series, L series and T series. Hope this helps.

Jeff W.