General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

MAR 2010

http://forum.aths.org/Topic81052.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By kblackav8or - Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:00 AM
March is going by very quickly. My personal life is still challenging with pending unemployment staring me in the face in May. I am working on the job search just about daily.
Truck update - I have spent the past couple weeks spare time installing parts I have had laying around for a while. Trying to not buy anything and instead use up the stockpile I have accumulated. I just installed the passenger windshield that I have had for over a year. Going to replace the locking strip this week with some chrome stuff. I recently reinstalled the steps to my sleeper. The originals were long gone when I got the truck. Still looking for tank steps. I am going to finish rewiring the back half of the truck shortly. The hold up has been deciding where to put a junction box under the sleeper to make for the best wiring solution. My marker lights are currently on full time with the key. That was a fix when we discovered there wasn't any with the old wiring out back. My mailbox wants backup lights to prevent any future collisions. I think the mailbox itself may acquire some reflective tape for self preservation. The truck needs a good cleaning and will be going to the PACCAR Open house next month. I am looking forward to it. I will be carrying Resume's with me. :D